GSAS Compass helps doctoral and master’s students in the Arts and Sciences to identify, work toward, and achieve their post-graduation career goals through a variety of services and programming, including:
- One-on-one career advising, resume, and cover letter reviews
- Workshops on career exploration and job search strategies
- Employer information sessions and career fairs
- Alumni networking opportunities
- Job and internship database exclusive to Columbia GSAS students
- Curated Resource Library
You may access all of these resources through the online career hub GSAS Connect.