Academic Year 2021-2022 Courses
This page provides an overview of our course offerings for all three terms, to help students as they make decisions and plans for the academic year ahead. Please note that this schedule may be subject to change, and students are encouraged not only to revisit this page but also to confirm the course listings in the online Directory of Courses and Vergil, where course descriptions and class meeting times will be posted.
Please contact the following people for questions about the courses listed below:
- For undergraduate majors and concentrations: Jungwon Kim, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- For graduate programs: Tomi Suzuki, Director of Graduate Studies
- For general course information: Amber Adams, Academic Coordinator
2021-2022 Year at a Glance
- “Spring” term courses will run from: Tuesday January, 18 – Wednesday May, 18
- Course descriptions, as well as specific sections and meeting times, can be found in the online Directory of Courses
- Information about Summer 2022 classes will be posted soon.